CALL FOR PAPERS !!
Journal of Built Environment Studies (BEST) 2020
Journal of BEST is a peer-reviewed journal created to the application of architecture theory, architectural history, building structure, sustainable built environment, urban design, urban planning, and regional planning.
BEST receives National and International original research articles which are free of charges (at this moment).
BEST welcomes contributors with manuscripts that cover topics including :
- History, Theory, and Critics in Architecture
- Architecture and Urbanism Practices
- Building Structure and Technology
- Craftsmanship and Local Architecture
- Parametric Design and Fabrication
- Transportation Planning
- Settlements, Housing, and Neighborhood Planning
- Urban Planning and Urban Design
- Regional and Rural Planning
More information click here