We invite you to participate in the 2nd Joint Colloquium on Postgraduate Studies in Built Environment. It will be hosted by the Graduate and Post Graduate Programs of Department of Architecture and Planning Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta collaboration with Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Surakarta, Indonesia; and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM).
The colloquium is an academic platform for post graduates candidate from the Higher Education Institutions to present and share their research findings. It is also a milieu for the candidates to create networking in research with peers from Indonesia and Malaysia.
This 2nd Joint Colloquium will be held on 21th January 2019 at Department of Architecture and Planning, Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jamalunlaili Abdullah (Deputy Dean Faculty of Architecture, Planning, & Surveying Universiti Teknologi Mara)
- Prof. Ir. Wiendu Nuryanti, M.Arch., Ph.D.* (Universitas Gadjah Mada)
- Ir. Ikaputra, M.Eng., Ph.D.* (Universitas Gadjah Mada)
The colloquium will open 7 thematic discussions on Built Environment Studies:
- People-Place Relationship
- Architecure Technology
- Urban Planning and Design
- Heritage Architecture and Cultural Landscape
- Tourism Planning
- Real-Estate and Property Managment
- Education in Built Environment
Deadline for Abstract: December 31th, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: January 7th, 2019
Deadline for registration: January 16th, 2019 (we will inform you later about the fee and payment methods)
Send your abstract and presentation to email@example.com
We kindly ask you to forward this invitation to colleagues (postgraduate – doctoral – Ph.D students) who might be interested in participating this Joint Colloquium on Built Environment.
More Information: Dr. Dwita Hadi Rahmi (firstname.lastname@example.org)